517 PIR Realism Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
517 PIR Realism Unit

Day Of defeat realism unit

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check the forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Payne |517 PIR|
Admin
Payne |517 PIR|

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-02-25

Check the forums Empty
PostSubject: Check the forums   Check the forums Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 10:43 pm

From my realism expireience ive found that one of the things that holds a unit together are forums. From now on you will be issued a demerit for not keeping up on the forums. And also now all ranks under cpl will need to attened BCT and if you dont you will need to say so in the absence office and you will be issued a demerit if you dont.

P.S. There are new ranks see me for your new rank.
Back to top Go down
Buc
Maggot
Maggot

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-03-03

Check the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check the forums   Check the forums Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 12:49 am

a demerit for not looking at the website thats wrong
Back to top Go down
Garcia
Maggot
Maggot
Garcia

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Check the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check the forums   Check the forums Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 12:54 am

Payne that is kind of harsh demerit for not sayin active on the website.... i would do that for the server but not for the website~~
Back to top Go down
Jones |517 PIR|
Maggot
Maggot
Jones |517 PIR|

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Check the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check the forums   Check the forums Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 2:14 am

I do not think that it was harsh for Payne to make that rule. Actually it is the other way around. If you can not play the game for whatever reason you can always check and post on the forums from anywhere. So I believe, like Payne, that the most important thing in keeping a unit functioning properly is the forums. There is infromation there that you may not get in a the server. Do not worry Payne I will not let you down. I always check the forums.
Back to top Go down
Payne |517 PIR|
Admin
Payne |517 PIR|

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-02-25

Check the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check the forums   Check the forums Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 3:53 am

There is no reason for prostest just check the forums before u get on everyday and reply if u want and it wiol be good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Check the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check the forums   Check the forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check the forums
Page 1 of 1